- The InspyreTM by SmartMonitor
The Inspyre is compatible with iPhone 7 and newer paired with an Apple Watch 3 and newer, or an Android phone running at least 7.0 paired with a Samsung Galaxy Watch, Samsung Galaxy Active 1 or 2, and the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 – not compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Watch4
Check Android compatibility here: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch/device-compatibility/
- How the InspyreTM by SmartMonitor Works
The Smart Monitor by Smart Monitor can run on Samsung and Apple watches, and works in conjunction with an Android (5.0 os or above) or an iOS device (iPhone 5S and later models running iOS v8.0 and above). Users need to carry the device running Smart Monitor within a 15 – 30 foot range; for example in pockets, purses, backpacks, etc. When the app detects excessive and repetitive movement, it wirelessly signals the user’s phone, which then sends a text and calls a family members’ phone, within seconds.
The caregiver’s phone, which receives the alerts, can be anywhere. Recorded events are downloadable. Alerts can be sent or canceled by the user with a simple push of a button.
- Users need to have a compatible Android phone or an iPhone with a data plan. Android phones must be running Android version 7.0 or above. iOS phones (iPhone 5S and later models) must be running IOS version 8.0 and above.
- A compatible Samsung or Apple watch
- Users need to download the Smart Monitor application from either the Google Play Store (for Android) or from the App Store (for iOS).
- The Samsung or Apple watch and the phone need to be paired and connected through the Smart Monitor app.
- A current user subscription
- Using the InspyreTM by SmartMonitor
The “start/stop” function that is presented on the watchface itself gives our users the ability to easily switch from monitored to unmonitored depending on their situation.
For example, the Stop Monitoring capability is great for those times when the user is with friends, watching a movie with family, or anytime that they have a loved one or caregiver nearby. Such optimal use of the Start and Stop functionality can extend the battery of the watch.
- InspyreTM by SmartMonitor Subscription Plans
- Continuous monitoring
- Cloud-based storage and access of all event historical data
- Downloadable reports which you can share with your physician
- Customer service and support
- Firmware and Software upgrades
- Purchasing the InspyreTM by SmartMonitor
- Warranty and return