Do you need help pairing your Inspyre Samsung Watch app and the Inspyre mobile app?-
- Make sure your Samsung Watch is paired correctly with your Android phone in the Samsung Wearable app.
- If you need help with your Samsung Watch or with pairing, please contact Samsung support: 1-800-SAMSUNG
- Be sure to install the Inspyre Watch App onto your watch through the Samsung Wearable app, as well as the Inspyre mobile app onto the phone in the Google Playstore.
Is your Samsung Watch disconnected from the Inspyre app?-
- "Close all" on all the apps on the phone: click the left of the home button, this should pull up all running apps, then click "close all"
- With the Inspyre open on the watch, press the upper right button on the watch. A message from the Inspyre app should pop up "Are you sure you want to exit" click "okay".
- Re-open the app on the phone, and then re-open the app on the watch.
Did you get a new phone?+
- Email [email protected] for new login credentials.
Are you having username and password trouble?+
- Please be sure you are using the 5 digit username and password that was sent to you in the “Registration Successful!” email.
- Still getting a username and password error? Submit a request for new credentials here
Press start to ensure that app is monitoring for abnormal motion +
- In order to monitor for abnormal motion, you must press START on the Inspyre app on your Apple Watch
Questions about text/ call alerts from the Inspyre app?+
- Make sure your contacts are entered into the “contacts” page correctly in the Inspyre app.
- Enable the text alert and the call alert for contacts who you want to receive alerts.
- The text and call alerts will come from one of the following phone numbers-
- +1 510-250-7527
- +1 408-442-3286
- +1 650-203-6508
- The text alerts will arrive as soon as abnormal motion is detected from the watch.
- The call alert will arrive secondary to the texts, while the event is in progress.
- While running a test, please keep in mind that pressing cancel will prevent the call alert.
- Still not working? Delete the contact and re-input the phone number.
- Important reminder: in order to monitor and receive alerts for abnormal motion, Inspyre app on watch must always be in “start” mode.
Tips for settings in the Inspyre app +
- The “settings” in the Inspyre app are defaulted to our recommended settings.
- Keep in mind that a sensitivity of 10 is the highest, and duration of 4 seconds is most sensitive. The higher the duration, the longer the watch will need to move to send alerts. The lower the sensitivity, the more movement the watch will require in order to send alerts.
Is your watch disconnecting?+
- If your Inspyre app and/ or watch are disconnecting, remember to keep the devices in Bluetooth range (15 - 30 feet).
- Keep both apps running in the background to prevent disconnections.
- Don’t force close the Inspyre app on your Samsung Watch or Android phone.
- Check that Samsung Watch is paired properly in the Samsung Wearable App.
For additional information about the Inspyre app, please review the user guide:+
- Please fill out a request form here.
Access to the User Portal
Tips for logging into the user portal:+
- Your credentials for the user portal are different from the username and password you log into the Inspyre mobile app with
- Click on this link on a desktop, laptop, or tablet: https://account.smart-monitor.com/#/a/signin
- An Order Confirmation should have arrived to your email which contains your username and password for the user portal (username for the user portal will be the email that you signed up for Inspyre with)
Account changes and billing
Do you need to update your payment information?+
- To update your payment information, please click on this link log into the user portal: https://account.smart-monitor.com/#/a/signin
- Click the dropdown on your name, then select “User Accounts”. Select the “Payment Preference” tab and select “Add a Card”. Enter in your billing information and click “Save Card”. Your next scheduled payment will be charged to the card you provided.
Refer to the user guide for step by step instructions on setting up:View user Guide